Cost of Plastic Surgery - Plastic Surgery Pricing
Your Guide to the Price of Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation is all about choice, and these choices can affect the overall cost of your implants. By calling our Dallas office, we will walk you through any questions to arrive at an estimated price for your breast augmentation. For a full understanding of the price of breast implant surgery, read the factors that influence cost in the guide below. The main factors that influence the price of your procedure are:
- Silicone vs. saline: Both options are safe and effective ways to increase your breast size, but silicone implants cost more because the feel and texture are closer to your natural breast tissue than saline.
- Under vs. over the muscle: Breast implants can be placed at different levels of your breast anatomy, with under the muscle placement requiring additional time in surgery to fit the implant securely into the breast pocket created by your surgeon.
- General vs. local anesthesia: With any surgery, patients have the option to be asleep during the procedure (general anesthesia) or awake (local anesthesia). General anesthesia is more costly because the services of an anesthesiologist are required to calculate the precise amount of anesthesia, while local anesthesia can be administered by your plastic surgeon.
Fat Grafting: An Alternative to Breast Augmentation
Many Dallas patients are unsure why fat grafting, another way to increase breast size, is more costly than most breast augmentation procedures. While a breast augmentation involves implants, fat grafting removes fat cells from one area of the body with liposuction and transfers these fat cells to your breasts. To achieve the right size increase, fat grafting requires:
- Harvesting enough fat from your body, which often means taking fat from multiple areas of your body. The cost of this procedure increases as the number of sites increases.
- Precise removal and processing of fat cells so that the fat transferred to your breasts survives and attaches to a viable blood supply.
- Careful injection technique for a result that is symmetrical and pretty.
Of course, cost is not the only factor in the way you want your breasts to look, and Dr. Schwartz will discuss the procedures that achieve the results you want during your consultation.
Pricing for Other Procedures
Part of our pricing policy is upfront and honest, and for most procedures we provide patients with an estimate of cost over the phone. By asking you a series of questions about your goals and expectations for surgery, we can match you to the right procedure and provide you with an estimate in just 15 minutes. Our entire staff is trained to do this, so that whomever you speak with will be able to guide you to the correct information.
When you come in for a consultation, Dr. Schwartz will use the price quote obtained over the phone as a reference for your procedure. Once Dr. Schwartz sees you in person, he will confirm the price after you select the treatment options that are best for you.
Approved Financing on Your First Call
Financing plastic surgery is very common, with over 30% of our breast augmentation patients opting to finance their procedure. We have partnered with several different financing companies to provide almost anyone financing at reasonable rates. If you want to find out about financing options, we can get tentative approval on your first call to our office and can provide most patients with:
- No interest fixed-term financing
- Flexible payment terms for periods of 12 to 48 months
- A breakdown of monthly payments to help you stay within your budget.
We’ll work with you to find a procedure and payment option that suits your budget and fulfills your desire for a new look.