Dr. Schwartz is immensely proud of his attentive and knowledgeable staff. Every person in our office can give satisfying answers to questions from former, current and prospective patients. In addition to their depth of understanding, our staff has access to a proprietary database of over 500 frequently asked questions about plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures. For the convenience of our patients, we’ve made a portion of this database available here. These questions and answers will give you professional insight into the most common concerns among patients.
Note that this FAQ database is intended as a source for general information about cosmetic procedures and does not constitute medical advice. For the safest, most aesthetically pleasing results, plastic surgery treatments must be tailored specifically to the patient. To receive personalized advice for your body, schedule a consultation with Dr. Schwartz.
- Terms of database use—FAQ Database
2. You acknowledge that the information in the Database is provided ‘as is’ for general information only. It is not intended to provide medical advice, and should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with qualified health professionals who are familiar with your individual medical needs. If you have questions or concerns regarding your physical or mental health or the procedures discussed in the Database, please seek assistance from a qualified healthcare provider. The Association makes no warranties of any kind regarding the Database, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the computer server which makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are hereby expressly disclaimed.
3. You agree that you will hold harmless the Association and its equityholders, officers, directors, and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, the Database or the information contained in the Database or other web sites to which it is linked, including, but not limited to, claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from the Database or any other web site to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will the Association or any of the information contributors to the Database be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if the Association has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. The Association may provide links within text in the Database to other web sites which are not under the control of the Association. In general, any web site which has an address (or URL) not containing ‘www.rsplastic.com’ is such a web site. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by the Association of the organization or individual operating any linked web site or a warranty of any type regarding the linked web site or the information on the linked web site.
5. If any provision of these Terms of Database Use is held invalid, the remainder of these Terms of Database Use shall continue in full force and effect.