Breast Augmentation Before and After Photos Dallas*Individual results may vary.
All of the beautiful breast augmentation results that you see below were performed using a precise method for selecting and placing implants unique to Dr. Schwartz. Through a unique approach to consultation, Dr. Schwartz has achieved a reoperation rate of less than 1% for his nearly 3000 breast augmentation patients, a number significantly lower than the estimated 20% reoperation rate quoted by the FDA.
We encourage you to look through the before and after photos below to find the patient that most closely matches your body type and the results that you want. We have hundreds more photos in the office and are constantly adding more from the growing number of patients who love their results.
How We Find the Right Fit for You
A consultation sets the tone for your breast augmentation surgery, and Dr. Schwartz uses the same methods for all of his patients, including the women in the breast augmentation photos below. Dr. Schwartz will spend approximately one hour with you to discover the exact results you’re looking for through:
- Detailed discussion with you to learn about you and what you want (and don’t want) from your breast augmentation surgery.
- Reviewing photos to hone in on what you like (or don’t like) for your own breast augmentation surgery.
- Selecting photos that represent your aesthetic goals for breast augmentation. These will be used as a template to find the right style of implant.
Dr. Schwartz has provided over 3000 patients with breasts that are as close to their ideal as possible, making breast augmentation surgery the top procedure at our Dallas practice.
Breast Augmentation for Your Body
The same implants can look pretty and proportional on your body and terrible on another woman for one reason: body type. Your anatomy, including characteristics such as your frame, chest width, and breast anatomy all contribute to the appearance of your breast implants. This is why we emphasize the importance of finding the right implant for your body.
Dr. Schwartz’s Approach to Breast Augmentation
There are over 800 types of implants in this country right now, and it’s our job to find the very best one for each woman. For us, this means:
- Pre-selecting a range of breast implants that will fulfill your expectations.
- Placing test implants and comparing them to the breast augmentation photos you chose during your consultation.
- Placing permanent implants only after finding the implant that most closely matches your ideal.
Every one of the women in the before and after photos below, went through the same process to end up with the result that they wanted but also looks pretty and proportionate on their body.
To find out what we can do for you, look through the hundreds of before and after photos of Dallas breast augmentation patients below. To receive the estimated cost of your procedure, contact our office at (888) 800-8300 for a price quote over the phone.